We meet on the first Tuesday of every month, 10am to 11:30am, at Balham Library, 16 Ramsden Road, SW12 8QY.
Group co-ordinator: Paula Murphy
Paula Murphy is an neuro-occupational therapist who trained and worked in New Zealand as an occupational therapist. Paula has 15 years experience working in the NHS and private sector in the UK, specialising in neuro rehabilitation. She current works in private practice in the community, working with and supporting individuals with neurological conditions and has a special interest in brain injury. Outside of work Paula enjoys travelling, sport and watching rugby.
Topics for 2018 (may be subject to change):
- May: Fatigue and Brain Injury
- June: HSWL and forthcoming events
- Nearest station – Balham (Northern Line, Mainline Rail)
- Nearby bus stops for 155 & 355
- Parking is available at this venue, including disabled spaces