We meet on the third Wednesday of every month, 7:30pm to 9pm, at Harris Academy Purley, Kendra Hall Road, South Croydon CR2 6DT.
Group co-ordinator: Michelle Doyle
Topics for 2018 (may be subject to change):
- January: Review of 2017 and goals for 2018
- February: Headway Laween Saadi presents neuroplasticity
- March: “Grow your own” – compost, pots, and seeds provided
- April: How you tell people you have had a brain injury?
- May: Current affiars
- June: Fatigue management
- July: Board game night
- August: no group
- September: The therapeutic use of journals (Sue Hughes)
- October: Great British Bake Off!
- November: Crafty Christmas – join us for Christmas crafting
- December: Christmas Quiz time – prizes to be won!
Location and transport information:
- Please use the Sports Reception Entrance (venue is fully accessible)
- Nearest bus stop – Regina Coeli School (405, 455)
- Parking is available at this venue