We meet on:
**CANCELLED until further notice**
The third Wednesday of every month, 7:30pm to 9pm
Location: 405 B (4th Floor), Croydon College, College Road, Croydon, CR9 1DX
See our calendar here
Group co-ordinator: Michelle Davies
I am a neuro-occupational therapist with over 10 years qualified experience, currently working at St. George’s Hospital in Tooting. I joined Headway in 2015 facilitating the then newly formed Croydon Group. I spend most of my spare time at my allotment but also enjoy camping, mountain biking, surfing and snowboarding.
Topics for 2020 (may be subject to change)
- February: Have your emotions changed after your brain injury? We will share our tips to help manage emotions.
- **CANCELLED until further notice**
Topics for 2019
- January: Achievements in 2018 and setting goals for 2019
- February: Recent experiences from our service users (led by Noelle Blake)
- March: Grow your own! It’s time to get sowing for bumper vegetable crops and flowers this year. All resources will be provided. Take home the seeds you sow or leave them with us for the Headway allotment
- August: No Group
- September: Cancelled
- October: New Location!
- November: Fatigue management
- December: Nandos Christmas Group
Location and transport information:
405 B (4th Floor), Croydon College, College Road, Croydon, London CR9 1DX
- 5 minute walk from East Croydon train station
- 15 minutes from West Croydon train station
- If you plan to come by car please let us know in advance firstname.lastname@example.org