Returning for 2018 are the regular carers group meetings with Justine Speigelberg, a HSWL trustee and experienced neuro-physiotherapist. This regular meeting is for carers to meet in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere as well as introducing new discussion topics.
The group is open to any carer, family member, or friend of a person affected by an acquired brain injury and aims to provide:
- The chance to meet others in similar situations
- Opportunities to share experiences and socialise
- Information and education about acquired brain injury and services
Dates for 2018:
- February – Tuesday 27th, 10:30am to 12:00pm
- April – Tuesday 24th, 10:30am to 12:00pm
- June – Friday 29th, 10:30am to 12:00pm
- September – Tuesday 25th, 10:30 to 12:00pm
The Plough Bar and Kitchen, 89 St John’s Hill, London SW11 1SY (just a few minutes walk from Clapham Junction station).
For more information: